To comply with U.S. government requirements and BAE Systems, Inc. policy every full-time, part-time or temporary employee will be issued a badge. Badges must be worn at all times while in a BAE Systems Facility.
In order to receive network access and an employee badge, all new hire employees are required to comply with the U.S. Person vetting process outlined below. There are no exceptions to this policy.
In order to avoid delays during the employee badging process, please bring the required badging form sent to you in your “Confirmed to Start” email AND original identification documents, with you, on your first day. If you are unsure of your sector association, please reach out to your Recruiter/HR point of contact for further guidance.
Badge Verification Form – Acceptable Documents List
Please bring a U.S. Federal, State, Local or Tribal Government Issued Photo ID to establish identity AND one document from the list below.
It should be noted that a Standard Driver’s License, Social Security Card or Military Common Access Card DOES NOT; by itself, verify U.S. Person status.
- The name on IDs must agree with the name on the badge being issued unless accompanied by official name change documentation.
• United States Passport or Card
• Certificate of United States Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561)
• Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570)
• U.S. Permanent Resident Card, Alien Registration Receipt Card or Green Card (Form I-551)
• Unexpired Foreign Passport with Form I-551 Stamp
• Asylum Approval Letter
• Unexpired Re-Entry Permit (Form I-327)
• Unexpired Refugee Travel Document (Form I-571)
• Certificate of Birth Abroad issued by the U.S. Department of State (Form FS-545 or DS-1350)
• Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240)
• Original or Certified Copy of a Birth Certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority, or outlying possession of the United States, bearing an official seal.
• Enhanced Driver’s License issued by the state of MI, MN, WA, VT, OR NY
Non U.S. Person
• Unexpired Foreign Passport with CBP Form I-94 if available
• Unexpired U.S. Employment Authorization Card (Form I-776)